From 13 May to 9.00 a.m. on 10 June. Successful applicants will be notified on Friday 14 June 2019.
HOW THE CREDENTIAL SYSTEM WORKS
1. CREDENTIAL APPLICATION CLAUSES
* All credential applicants must have published or issued prior information on the festival.
* Credentials may only be applied for via the press section at www.azkenarockfestival.com. No telephone queries will be accepted and no emails asking about credential applications will be answered.
* Credentials will not be given to freelancers. All credential holders must belong to a specific media entity.
* The limit on the number of credentials issued per media entity must be observed, as detailed below. Any applications exceeding this limit will be rejected.
1.2. MAXIMUM NUMBERS OF CREDENTIALS
* Radio stations and websites are entitled to one credential per media entity. Newspapers and magazines are entitled to a maximum of two credentials per media entity, one for the photographer and one for the reporter. Credentials will not be given to two reporters from the same media entity.
* TV stations are entitled to up to three credentials per media entity. One of the accredited persons must be a reporter.
* Only a limited number of photographers is permitted by the bands and the Azkena Rock Festival organisers, and the organisation will therefore have to make a selection. The organisation will supply quality photographs to any media entities whose credential applications are rejected.
On Friday 14 June, the successful credential applicants will be notified by email.
The credentials do not guarantee that these photographers and TV stations can photograph and/or film all the concerts at the festival, as each band has its own regulations and credentials in this regard and the band’s managers have the last word on which media entities can photograph and/or film them.
The organisers will contact each accredited photographer and/or TV station by email a few days in advance to confirm which concerts may and may not be photographed and filmed.
2. HOW TO APPLY FOR CREDENTIALS
2.1. On the dates indicated (from 13 May to 9.00 a.m. on 10 June 2019), a credential application form will be enabled in this section.
2.2. The credential application form will appear on the website. You must fill in all the fields. Only one form is to be filled in per person. When you have completed the form, click on SEND.
It is very important that you frequently check the email address you include on the form, as much of the information for the credential holders will be sent by email.
A window will then appear indicating whether the application has been successfully made.
2.3. The decisions on the applications received will be made public as described in point 1.3 above.
2.4. Rejected applications may not be appealed against.
3. CREDENTIAL PICK-UP
Credentials may be picked up during the festival, on 21 and 22 June 2019, at the credentials booth at the Azkena Rock Festival venue, showing the credentials you will have received by email.
Press credentials do not entitle you to enter the VIP area, the performers’ dressing rooms or the areas exclusively reserved for the organisation’s staff.
There will be no credentials for press vehicles.
If a credential holder fails to comply with any of these regulations, the organisation reserves the right to remove their credentials.