You can’t get any closer
The ARF campsite is just 100 m from the festival at the green ring of Vitoria-Gasteiz. It takes about five minutes to reach your bed from the stage. And the price cannot be beaten by any other accommodation in the city. The best solution for practical folk.
Available from Wednesday 14/06 at 15:00h to Sunday 18/06 at 15:00h.
The green ring of Vitoria-Gasteiz
The green ring is the result of an ambitious project that began in the early 1990s with the main objective of restoring and recovering the outskirts of Vitoria-Gasteiz, both from an environmental and social point of view, in order to create a large green area for recreational use around the city.
- The tents should have a less than 8 square meters to place in the streets that enable size. Tents of a superior size, neither advances nor jaimas not be accepted, etc.
- In the camping area there will be personnel charge of the streets, distributing shops, etc … The organization reserves the right of admission of the camping area all those who do not comply with the conditions of the staff of the Organization or those bothering the other attendees at the camping area, and if it can reasonably assumed that it will involve a risk or danger to the carrier itself or other attendees, riot or state of apparent intoxication or potential, the carrier personally responsibility in all cases with their own actions and omissions causing injury to persons or damage to.
- As in all previous editions, you can not access the camping area in private vehicles (caravans, caravans, vans, cars, motorcycles, etc.). Vehicles must be left in parking areas.
- Camp outside the limitations established in the area of Mount enabled is strictly prohibited and carries administrative fine.
- This space can enter food and drink (not to the festival site), but is forbidden to fire and the introduction of camping-gas or like and attendees are requested to make use of the bins.